BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Thank God Today Is Nearly Over

I'm so glad that there is only just over an hour left of today. It has been chaos as I knew it would be. First off I was woken up by the postman delivering my new wig. Bloody Royal Mail, they can't employ some one with good manners, the stupid bloke rang my door bell and then shouted "postman" through the letter box. So I dragged my sorry arse out of bed and answered the door, he handed me the package and off he went. So you'd think I'd get a little piece after that? Oh no, I got back in to bed, then I hear some lorries pull up outside, a few minutes later there was all this crashing around on the communal landing. One of my neighbours was having a new washing machine delivered. I don't understand the mentallity of people, why in gods name do they want to do everything first thing in the bloody morning? Anyway, once all the noise stopped I went back to sleep, I mostly sleep most of the day, I find mornings unpleasant, I don't know why. But I feel more with it in the late afternoon and evening, hence why I don't got to bed until the early hours. It's a weird M.E pattern I think but it's highly inconveniant.

Anyway, so when I woke up this afternoon, I took my first lot of medication for the day, I take Amitriptyline 100mg, Duloxetine 60mg, Domperidone 30mg x 3, Ondansetron 4mg x 2, Thyroxine 25mcg, co-codamol 8/500mg 2 four times aday. Without Domperidone and Ondansetron I wouldn't be sitting here now. Towards the end of 2007, I started vomiting a lot. At first it was mainly in the morning but then it spread to all diffrent times of the day. By January 2008 I was becoming very ill as I could barely eat or drink. By Febuary I was so ill I had to be admitted to hospital as I was dehydrated. I was stuck on a drip taking all kinds of meds until they found the right combination to stablize me. I have had lots of examinations to try and find out why I get so sick but they have found nothing, so the conclusion is what I feared, that it is the M.E that causes my sickness and therefor there is no cure. So anti-emetic medication is something I will probably have to take for life.

My mum came around 2pm, and I got ready to take a trip to Dorking, which is a nice little town near Box Hill. A few weeks ago I saw this beautiful picture of Marilyn Monroe in the window of one of the shops along the high street there. The picture was £40 but I just had to have it so I decided to go all out and have it framed as well, which was £68. So I had to wait for it to be ready and I picked it up today. It's gorgeous, I am so pleased with it. But anyhow the day was not so good apart from that. In order to get out before the shop shut I decided to speed up my beauty routin and wear my new wig. I bought it last week for £16, it looks obviously fake. But I decided it is better to wear a fake but neat and well groomed wig, then take forever trying to curle my hopelessly straight hair and miss the shops. Of course people have no manners, they just have to stare. I was all ways told as a child that it is rude to stare but obviously that is not something that is installed in people anymore, I am sure that went out with a how lot of other manners, in the 1960's. But I could take the staring. I am pretty use to it being in a wheel chair and when I do try and walk I have to use a stick, of course people will stare, I am 24 but have the mobility of an 74 year old. But what really does get to me is people laughing at me, that pisses me off and if I see them and they are in range for me to say something or shout something, I will. I feel kind of strong about how people treated me today, I mean I was wearing the wig because it is sometimes easier for me, I get a lot of pain from my Fibromyalgia, so it can be hard to do my hair, curle it up and style it. But what if I had an illness where I had lost my hair, like when you have clemo to treat cancer. So now, I will wear my wig if I want and I will give people a rocket if the laugh at me, I will not do it for me, I will do it for those people out there who have no choice. I want everyone to be accepted in this world, people should be able to be true to themselfs. If someone is ill and they lose their hair they shouldn't feel bad because of other people.

Apart from the wig business, I was rowing along the street with my mum. We are always rowing now. But we ended up in a pizza resterunt, so you can guess what we had to eat, yes that is right! Pizza! Then I had my favourite pudding, profiteroles with chocolate and vanilla source. Trouble was I was having a problem staying awake, I was asleep when the pizzas arrived at the table, I was halp asleep whilst eating the profiteroles. So when I came out of there, I felt shit, and couldn't wait to get home. We had to wait half an hour for the god forsaken bus. I hate travelling on the bus, I get travel sick, especially now I am in a wheelchair as even when the breaks are on on the chair it still can move around. God that is a vile feeling. So most of the time out today I felt sick.

Anyway that was basicly my day in a nutshell. Boring I know but that is how it is. So I will love you and leave you. Check back tomorrow to see what other things end up on here.

Bye for now

The Vixen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment