BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 14 June 2010

My First Post and About Me

Ok I could have come up with a better title for my first posting here, but why the hell should I? Of course you know what you can do if you don't like what I say, GTFO!

Who is The Vixen? Well I am a young woman who lives in the south east of England. Most importantly though, I am a person with feelings and thoughts. Dispite what people think, I do feel love, I do feel emotional pain, I do feel joy and I do feel anger. I feel things that most people do. I am under educated, sure, I don't mind admitting it. I am flawed I have M.E and Fibromyalgia. I also have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and Bi-Polar III. See I don't admit I have those to get your sympathy, please keep the volins in the boxes. I admit it because I am not ashamed of who I am, although others try to make me feel bad. I talk openly about mental health especially, as I feel the media make it out to be something awful. I am a none comformist, I like what I want to like and do what I want to do. I hate this "type or person" thing, I can't stand labels. I am a vegetarian and feel strong about animal rights, so automaticly people get the idea I am some kind of hippy, they couldn't be further from the truth. I am a gay woman, so naturally people assume I have cut my hair off and wear mens clothes, it might suprize them that actually I am extremely feminine and love glamour. Butch lesbians are not my type, but I do respect them, let them be who the wannabe, I would definately be friends with a butch woman.


Why have I started this blog? Well for two reasons really. The first one is, I realized that nobody in this world knows me, the real me. Nobody knows everything I think and feel, what my true opinions and thoughts are on certain subjects. The second reason is someone, and they know who they are, told me that they found my rants real but funny, which is a good thing. I hope that more people can feel along those lines, I also hope that there are people like me who are alone and feeling a little lost who can relate to me. I would also like to think that there are people out there who are completely diffrent to me but would like to find out more about diffrent peoples lives and cultures.


Why The Vixen? I thought the name suited me, who I am. A foxy lady, with a lot of bite. Sometimes I look seductive and other times I look a mess. Just like a fox, I am to some people an unwanted pest, to others I am someone they want to help. I have a lot to give just like a fox but know one so far has wanted what I have to give. I am misunderstood just like a fox. The name just displays to me a little bit of everything of my personality, the dark side, the fun side, the sexy side but most importantly the feminine side.

So somethings you must know if you intend to read this blog regularly. I will say what I think, but if you don't agree with what I say, act mature about it and lets discuss it. If you send me abuse, you will get abuse back, I promise you that. And to any men out there who think they can convert me to hetroland, don't bother trying. I have no problem with men and will be friends with a man provided he realizes I am off limits. I am more then happy to be friends with anyone out there, so get in touch and don't be shy as I will be nice but truthful, you will get no bullshit from me but equally I won't be nasty unnecessarily.

Anyway, I think that is enough for now. I hope you come back regularly and get to know me, I am lots of fun but I can be difficult at times. But as Marilyn Monroe said "If you can't handle me at my worst. Then you certainly don't deserve me at my best"

Bye for now ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment